- Your clear definition of what you want
- Your expectation for getting it and your willingness to do whatever it takes to get there.
To get out of stuck you need to know WHAT YOU WANT but more importantly WHAT YOU WILL DO TO GET IT.
Several of my friends want different outcomes in their life but they are unable or unwilling to change what they are doing in order to get it.
Their reasons vary:
- I might miss out on being loved again so I will stay with my abusive partner
- I might go broke because leaving this job that I hate is worth being able to pay my bills.
- What would I do with myself all day if I stopped working or living with that person who makes me feel worthless and in an environment I hate
- I don’t like the food I need to eat to be healthier so I will continue to eat what I love and be sick all the time, never mind the pain
- I don’t want to spend time exercising (not even 5 minutes) because I am so tired doing what I have to
Whatever the reason, if you want something to change, you need to do what needs to be done but first have a clear idea on what you want. Being stuck just means not knowing what else there is out there for you. And finding out what else there is can be FUN!
Lessons Learned on the Way to Changing and Getting What we Wanted
- The more we own, the more it owns us. Dejunking means we can find more options to acquire things, experience things and have adventures. I so admire the people who travel the world with small cases that they can carry on and off a plane. When you own a lot of expensive things, you can become fearful of robbery or jealousy from former friends.
- Living today and enjoying and being grateful for today and ALL it’s options reduces stress, increases health and allows more happiness to flow. Wealth comes from well-being not money, assets or possessions. Please yourself not anyone else.
- Making choices and planning actions means that one can move forward and achieve more. Having a move to position is essential to move from. Once you know the start and finish, you work out your constraints and then work out your actions. But you will never get to where you want to be unless you ACT so each day take an action that allows you to move. Investigate something new every day. And when all else fails DANCE…it really helps you move.
Commit today to get of stuck. Share the ONE thing you will do, read, decide today to Get what you want in your life.
To your success