Last week I published “Who Stole My Success” and had it confirmed yet again that just publishing the book is NOT enough.
As a matter of fact publishing anything, a website, an article, a blog post, an ebook or anything is not enough. Writing alone may help you get out of stuck but to excel, you have to share your story.
You have to give more and you have to share with others what is happening.
- In business we call this promotion. To Promote means to further the progress of something.
- In business we promote our products, services and sales.
- We promote because it is important to tell others if we want sales
- If we work for a cause we promote the cause so that others will support the cause.
- We promote the cause through newspapers, articles, blogs and through social media.
- We hope that our promotion will encourage others to promote our message too.
If I write something and tell no one that I have written something, how will others read it? Even when I ask others to read it, it does not mean they will. There is a need to motivate them to do so.
When I ask for reviews on Who Stole My Success it sometimes takes time to get the review back because people are busy and sometimes have little time to read.
Yes I got some great testimonials but I asked for them.
Have you noticed that until you ask for a testimonial, a sale, a supporter, a fan or even a hug or a kiss no one seems to notice that you need something?
Ask and you shall receive.
Ask for the order.
Promote your book, your blog, your writing or your product or service and maybe,just maybe something will happen.
What are you asking for today?
I invite you to ask your question below and
To your success